Located just east of Tijuana, Tecate’s manufacturing industry is stable with 119 manufacturing facilities and over 10,000 manufacturing personnel. Famous for the Tecate beer brewing and bottling plant of its namesake, Tecate also serves the electronics, medical device, ceramic and plastics industries with longtime resident giants Schlage Lock (Ingersol Rand) and Rockwell Automation calling Tecate home. A temperate climate and location just south of San Diego County provide additional draw for business.
With a rocky mountain backdrop and colonial style town plaza, Tecate remains a stable and worthy manufacturing location in northeastern Baja California.
- 119 maufacturing facilities located throughout Tecate
- Highway 2 offers easy transportation and freight to Otay Mesa Port of Entry
- Services infrastructure includes telephone, internet and cable television from both Mexico and the United States
- Services providers include customs brokers, logistics, transportation service companies and more
- Autonomous University of Baja California (UABC) providing first class education with a reputation in engineering contributes highly skilled personnel for intensive manufacturing processes
- Co-Production by your side with a branch office in downtown Tecate, CPI is just minutes away from your facilities
- Keep your eyes on the train! The old Tecate railway connecting it to the US city of Campo, California, begins repairs in 2013
Co-Production International currently operates a branch office out of Tecate to serve the growing manufacturing industry. The Tijuana International Airport is located a mere 30 miles east of Tecate, providing easy travel for business and management teams.