WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT MEXICO'S FIRST CLASS MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS IN ACTION?
Don’t miss this chance to have access to Mexico’s workforce, productivity and their commitment to quality standards and certifications.
CPI invites you to request a Baja Manufacturing Tour, this is our most popular event from our nearshoring programs. While manufacturing in Mexico isn’t new, CPI offers this one-day tour of Tijuana and Tecate, Baja California's near-shore border cities, for manufacturers seeking a first-hand experience of the labor force in Mexico, cost savings and potential of the United States’ southern neighbor.
Offering a comprehensive agenda that covers every facet of a potential manufacturing expansion into Mexico, CPI’s goal is to elaborate the details of Manufacturing in Mexico.
- Learn how to improve bottom line while maintaining quality, oversight and productivity
- Benefits of low cost manufacturing in Mexico
- Get a true understanding of the highly-educated workforce
- Learn about the quality and types of industrial sites in Mexico
- Highlights on the diverse and dynamic manufacturing industries of the region
- Questions and answers with plant managers
- Get treated to a dinner showcasing the region’s Baja Mediterranean cuisine and award winning wines from the now famous Valle de Guadalupe Valley
Who Should Attend?
- Decision Makers and C-Level Executives
- Companies interested in setting up a manufacturing facility in Mexico
- Companies with 50 employees +